Extra Curricular Activities Forms

  • Fee form - Please submit this form with payment or attach a receipt from an efunds payment, if you pay online.  Use this form for Cross Country, Volleyball, Wrestling, Boys/Girls Basketball,Track, and all individual Drama Club activities.  *NO FEES are collected for clubs, such as Student Council, Yearbook Club, Math Club, Ninja Academy.

  • Fee Exemption form - Use this form if you are requesting an exemption from paying the fees due to a free/reduced status or other reasons.

Athletic Forms  (For Cross Country, Volleyball, Wrestling, Boys/Girls Basketball and Track)
        In addition to the "Extra Curricular Activities Forms" above, the forms
        listed below must also be completed.

  • WIAA Physical Form (When you see the doctor for a physical, bring the last page of this form for the school office-- "Clearance Form")

Students who participate in WIAA sponsored sports in middle school must have a WIAA Physical Card on file from the doctor. Please request this form from your doctor or print out one below and take it with you when your student next visits your physicians. Please make sure the physician completes the "Date of Exam" and signs the form (or has a clinic stamp on it). The parent should also sign the form.  Physicals performed after April 1 are good for the rest of that school year and the following 2 school years. (The second year an alternate year card must be on file along with the Physician's form.)

  • Concussion Form (must also be completed and given to the coach before participation in the sport)
  • Code of Conduct (This step is done in August during the online registration process.  Parents should have read and clicked a box) No form needed.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2019 West Corporation. All rights reserved.