Parents & guardians play an important role in providing support for their children. There are many opportunities for parents to be involved at SOMS. Below are some of the events that require help from parents. If you have time in your day and would like to make a difference at SOMS, please consider helping out with one of the following events.
You can contact Rita Wedderspoon at 845-4006 or Rita.Wedderspoon@verona.k12.wi.us if you can help out or have any questions.
• Picture Day (Sept.)
• Picture Day (Spring date TBD)
• Book Fair (October)
• Halloween Carnival (October)
• Cocoa Concerts (December)
• Teacher Appreciation Luncheon (January)
• Art Show Reception -Food/Help (March)
• 8th Grade Upham Woods Revisited (May)
• 8th Grade Farewell Dance (June)
• Reading Coaches (All Year)
• Math Coaches (All Year)
• Academic Coaches (All Year)
• Special Projects (see below)